1. Share materials, news, downloads, links and more
2. Facilitate online discussions and collaboration.
3. Create a class publication that students can easily publish to and you can easily edit.
4. Replace your newsletter and stay in touch with parents about what is going on in your class.
5. Get your students blogging so that they can share their work and thoughts
6. Share your lesson plans.
7. Integrate videos, podcasts and other media.
8. Create blogs for clubs, student groups, events, sport teams, or just about any type of group.
9. Get feedback or gather information.
10. Creat a fully functional website.